Report Portal General Issues
 Number Formatting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hailiebee

Jamaica
2 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  09:04:18  Show Profile  Click to see hailiebee's MSN Messenger address  Send hailiebee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am new to ReportPortal, I would like to know how to format numbers in the table. I am viewing cubes created using Analysis Services I mwould like to know how to automatically format the numbers to two decimal places etc. and decimals into percentages.

Edited by - hailiebee on 03/19/2010 09:36:47

admin

1637 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  22:51:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The formatting is defined on the server side. SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio or Analysis Manager will let you change the number formatting for each measure.

To change the formatting on the client side, you will need to create a calculated measure based on your measure and select a different format.
Go to Top of Page

hailiebee

Jamaica
2 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  08:56:15  Show Profile  Click to see hailiebee's MSN Messenger address  Send hailiebee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks

quote:
[i]Originally posted by admin[/i]
[br]The formatting is defined on the server side. SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio or Analysis Manager will let you change the number formatting for each measure.

To change the formatting on the client side, you will need to create a calculated measure based on your measure and select a different format.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ReportPortal © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page