Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FDGD

China
4 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2024 :  01:32:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Visit our homepage to buy gold.

WOTLK Latest Server Population Updates PvE vs PvP - WOTLK News

What is up guys? It's my boy swirl and I'm back with an additional Wrath of the Lich King classic video.

What is The Most Popular WOTLK New Server?

Today we're playing the fresh wrath service that came out a while ago. it's been around five days now. So I decided that today I'd try something new. I've observed that one of the servers called tackle, the server that allows PvP for Europe is suffering from insane levels of queues. This is like five to six hour queues at peak times, as yesterday, there was a 300 minute queue. So that's about that's an average five-hour wait.

The queue was about 10.000 people sitting in the line waiting to login. However, on giant soccer another survey, the highest queue I've seen was 500. That's still a 500 queue, which lasts for half an hour as in the case of a half hour or even 20 minutes maybe. This means that a 20-minute wait to join soccer, versus, I would say, five to six hours queues on tackle. So , this morning I decided to go ahead and did a few scans both on the technical and online store here. This will allow us to look up the population.

We provide safe and reliable wow classic sod. If you want to know more about wow classic sod , please visit https://www.mmoexp.com/Wow-classic-sod/Gold.html
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ReportPortal © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page