ReportPortal
ReportPortal
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 ReportPortal General Forum
 Report Portal General Issues
 Cannot build OLAP report

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LegacyMindset Posted - 02/15/2018 : 15:02:59
We recently had a Windows Server 2008 R2 ReportPortal server crash on us and are in the process of rebuilding it with Windows Server 2016. the Database and Analysis services are on separate servers so those are all intact. I was hoping to just restore a backup of the previous server and pull the ReportPortal and XMLA app folders and use them directly. Everything seemed to work ok, had to follow the instructions for XMLA from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/analysis-services/instances/configure-http-access-to-analysis-services-on-iis-8-0. If I go to Admin > Connections and test the connection to the AS Server it works. However if I go to Design > OLAP Report > Connect to Cube I get a red box that shows all the measure groups in the cube. I am unable to select the XML for AS connection which works on the ADMIN > Connections page. Additionally if I click on Home and any of the reports listed I get a small red box with a shielded exclamation point on it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
admin Posted - 02/19/2018 : 20:56:11
Open the report I design mode. Open the MDX panel, click XML and Copy. Paste the XML into notepad and send it to support@ReportPortal.com.

ReportPortal © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page